74-year-old Ohio man who sleeps near gun shoots teenage home intruder

Moderator: eek

Baron

74-year-old Ohio man who sleeps near gun shoots teenage home intruder

Unread post by Baron »

74-year-old Ohio man who sleeps near gun shoots teenage home intruder: 'I shot him again'
https://www.foxnews.com/us/i-hit-him-3- ... e-intruder

I like stories like this because that is exactly how I feel: You crash through my front door (or my side door) and you will be shot -- no conversation involved, at least not until you're bleeding on my entry floor.

Regards,
Baron
Cornfed

Re: 74-year-old Ohio man who sleeps near gun shoots teenage home intruder

Unread post by Cornfed »

Baron wrote: April 4th, 2022, 1:19 pm 74-year-old Ohio man who sleeps near gun shoots teenage home intruder: 'I shot him again'
https://www.foxnews.com/us/i-hit-him-3- ... e-intruder

I like stories like this because that is exactly how I feel: You crash through my front door (or my side door) and you will be shot -- no conversation involved, at least not until you're bleeding on my entry floor.

Regards,
Baron
I'm right there with you, but many - and we all know *who* - will insist that your possessions are not worth someone's life, as if you're supposed to somehow hold up the intruder and have a conversation about his/her intentions. I say...stack their corpses too
Baron

Unread post by Baron »

Cornfed wrote: April 4th, 2022, 8:00 pm I'm right there with you, but many - and we all know *who* - will insist that your possessions are not worth someone's life, as if you're supposed to somehow hold up the intruder and have a conversation about his/her intentions. I say...stack their corpses too
Cornfed,

To the intruder I would say, "If my possessions are not worth your life, then you should not be so willing to give your life trying to take them."

This sign is alongside the gatepost at my entryway:
Nothing02.jpg
Nothing02.jpg (26.07 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Regards,
Baron
Tolk

Unread post by Tolk »

The sheriff in my county would prefer you shoot them.
One less scumbag they have to deal with.