Huh??

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea

oflguy

Huh??

Unread post by oflguy »

1963, November 22 - J. Edgar Hoover's comments suggest Oswald wasn't a shooter:
The evening of the assassination, J. Edgar Hoover told Lyndon Johnson’s aide, Walter Jenkins, “The thing I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katsenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-2 ... bj-fingere
I will NOT shut up and sit down like they want me to
Baron

Re: Huh??

Unread post by Baron »

Link doesn't work. Do you have another?

Baron
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

I'm not surprised one bit that the link no longer works

Nicholas de Belleville Katzenbach died in 2012. His widow, Lydia King Phelps Stokes, died in 2017. They do have a son who was born in 1950.

Katzenbach later sought to have an independent commission established to look into the Kennedy assassination. Apparently, he had "doubts."

Katzenbach served in the administration of Kennedy as Assistant AG under Robert Kennedy and was Attorney General under LBJ.
Last edited by oflguy on January 14th, 2022, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

Both Kennedys had many enemies. Two of them were Teamsters boss Jimmie Hoffa and New Orleans mafia head Carlos Marcello.

"Jimmy Hoffa had disclosed his plans to murder both Kennedy brothers to Edward Grady Partin, a Louisiana teamster official, early in 1962. Jose Aleman documented Trafficante's involvement in front of the Committee, the wealthy Cuban exile who recounted the conversation he had with the Tampa mob boss in 1962, in which Santo had said that President Kennedy would "get hit." But it was Marcello, above all, who was targeted by the investigation.

"In the final report, the committee stated, "In its investigation of Marcello, the Committee identified the presence of critical evidentiary elements that was lacking with the other organized crime figures: creditable associations relating both Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby to figures having a relationship, albeit tenuous, with Marcello's crime family or organization."
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/gang ... lo/15.html

Jack Ruby worked for Marcello in Dallas. They shared strippers in their strip clubs in Dallas and New Orleans. Oswald's uncle Dutz was Marcello's accountant (husband of his aunt, a sister of Oswald's mother) As a youngster, Lee Oswald ran errands for Marcello, who was a good friend of Lee's mother.