Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Moderators: Gamle-ged, currentsitguy, Boadicea

User avatar
Cesare
Posts: 267
Joined: September 1st, 2020, 8:43 am
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by Cesare »

SatansSon666 wrote: July 21st, 2021, 2:38 pm Right.
Does the nazi swastika look like the original to you?
They used a similar design and squared off the edges.
It's not the same.
So fucking lame.
Starting shit you can't finish.
created by a murderous regime
It's finished.
User avatar
SatansSon666
Posts: 4616
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:24 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

Cesare wrote: July 21st, 2021, 2:40 pmIt's finished.
Nope.
One word doesn't change a thing.
We all know how petty people can be here.
Looking for any little thing to seem smart.

Come on Cesare.

What are you scared of?
Dost thou even hoist, brother?
User avatar
Cesare
Posts: 267
Joined: September 1st, 2020, 8:43 am
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by Cesare »

SatansSon666 wrote: July 21st, 2021, 2:46 pm Nope.
One word doesn't change a thing.
We all know how petty people can be here.
Looking for any little thing to seem smart.

Come on Cesare.

What are you scared of?
Certainly not you. You posted that and now try to backtrack. Doesn't work.
But I hope I helped brighten your day.
User avatar
Mouth Of Chaos
Posts: 1798
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 1464 times
Been thanked: 394 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by Mouth Of Chaos »

SatansSon666 wrote: July 21st, 2021, 2:38 pm Right.
Does the nazi swastika look like the original to you?
They used a similar design and squared off the edges.
It's not the same.
So fucking lame.
Starting shit you can't finish.
That symbol comes in many varieties, including the one the Nazis used. They come in squared off, with 4 dots, without dots, curved, clockwise and counter clockwise and in many colors. A simple image search would show you that. Many businesses still use the swastika to this day in India.

I pointed this out to you when you were giggling over the relabeling of a Christian cross as a satanic/pagan cross.

You Silly Satanist
Communism = Socialism for everyone! ... but not YOU!
Fascism = Socialism for US! ...but not YOU!
The only difference is, ...YOU!
User avatar
Nostrings
Posts: 4543
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 11:40 am
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 753 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by Nostrings »

blue wrote: July 21st, 2021, 9:56 am Well, yeah, that's kind of the point. It's not that I never knew that, it's just that I continue to have higher standards for one side. What I didn't expect was that the "one side" seems to be a step ahead, a chess move in their pocket and I ought to sit back and trust them more.

It actually is good to know and gives me a little more hope for the common man.

I'm glad you stopped in and hope your trip was successful, as successful as a camping trip can be.

As far as the nazi symbol, I never understood how it could have gotten so bad, how one side could be convinced that another was useless, worthless, evil, racially inferior, sexually deviant, mask defiant...

Covid is bad, really bad, but propaganda is way worse. Dead people go away, propaganda lives on and seeds itself in generations to follow.
This is one of the biggest problems, and one of the big reasons that I will no longer participate beyond saying what needs to be said right here. And now you've conceded it to be the case.

It is what it is, and no amount of splaining of any kind will turn it into something it isn't. The common man is sick to death of being subject to rules while the left gets away with murder. That shouldn't have to be explained or even pointed out to you given the state of things in this country...but here we are. Perhaps you're just so used to it that it doesn't bother you, to the point that you're comfortable inflicting it on others. I don't know. What I do know, is that there are few things more repulsive to many of us. It's someting that many people can not and will not get used to, and you seem to have no understanding at all, of that.

Claiming you've seen the light, without actions that match those words, is just substitution of sentiment for substance. What have you done since seeing the light? What are you willing to do?

The reason you don't understand how things could have gotten so bad, is because in spite of everything going on around you, both here and at the national level, and at every level between, you do not yet understand that war is being waged. The jews knew, but they could do nothing about it. An information war. A propaganda war. A war with real, genuine fascism from the left, along with its censorship components. People like kyle rittenhouse, the mcloskeys, President Trump, and so many others, are modern day victims of that same kind of war. If you can force yourself to look at things through that lens, everything reconciles, then and now.

Mueller. Impeachment. Milley. Vindman. Spying. Mike Flynn. The dirty dossier. Pelosi rejecting jordan. The fibbies entrapping the michigan bunch. Roger stone. The "insurrection" narrative. Russian hookers pee tape. Russian collusion. Hunters laptop being called russian disinformation. Hunters laptop being disappeared by the fibbies. Hunters laptop story from a legitimate source being censored across social media platforms. Barr insructing a fed attorney not to investigate the election. The election. The frenzied resistance to forensic audits. None of these things happened in a vacuum, and none of them are unrelated to each other.

That you do not seem to understand that this indeed is a war, I think, is among the biggest reasons why people become angry with you and/or lose faith in you. You're stuck in 'now boys, be nice' mode, while war is being waged all around you, and you have yet to realize that it's well past time to pick a side. To top matters off, you're treating your allies by tougher standards than you treat the enemy. Again, if you can force yourself to view things through that lens, everything reconciles.




Camping was fantastic. I expect to spend half or better of august and september outdoors, providing the weather cooperates, and to do a great deal of fall and winter camping this fall and into 2022. I've also delved into a couple side ventures which include lots of travel, that are proving somewhat profitable, and very enjoyable, that lead to camping opportunities in places I might otherwise never go.
Gen"der (jĕn"dẽr), n.

1. Kind; sort. [Obs.] "One gender of herbs." Shak.

2. Sex, male or female. [Obs. or Colloq.]
User avatar
blue
Site Admin
Posts: 4802
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 988 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by blue »

Nostrings wrote: July 21st, 2021, 10:58 pm This is one of the biggest problems, and one of the big reasons that I will no longer participate beyond saying what needs to be said right here. And now you've conceded it to be the case.

It is what it is, and no amount of splaining of any kind will turn it into something it isn't. The common man is sick to death of being subject to rules while the left gets away with murder. That shouldn't have to be explained or even pointed out to you given the state of things in this country...but here we are. Perhaps you're just so used to it that it doesn't bother you, to the point that you're comfortable inflicting it on others. I don't know. What I do know, is that there are few things more repulsive to many of us. It's someting that many people can not and will not get used to, and you seem to have no understanding at all, of that.

Claiming you've seen the light, without actions that match those words, is just substitution of sentiment for substance. What have you done since seeing the light? What are you willing to do?

The reason you don't understand how things could have gotten so bad, is because in spite of everything going on around you, both here and at the national level, and at every level between, you do not yet understand that war is being waged. The jews knew, but they could do nothing about it. An information war. A propaganda war. A war with real, genuine fascism from the left, along with its censorship components. People like kyle rittenhouse, the mcloskeys, President Trump, and so many others, are modern day victims of that same kind of war. If you can force yourself to look at things through that lens, everything reconciles, then and now.

Mueller. Impeachment. Milley. Vindman. Spying. Mike Flynn. The dirty dossier. Pelosi rejecting jordan. The fibbies entrapping the michigan bunch. Roger stone. The "insurrection" narrative. Russian hookers pee tape. Russian collusion. Hunters laptop being called russian disinformation. Hunters laptop being disappeared by the fibbies. Hunters laptop story from a legitimate source being censored across social media platforms. Barr insructing a fed attorney not to investigate the election. The election. The frenzied resistance to forensic audits. None of these things happened in a vacuum, and none of them are unrelated to each other.

That you do not seem to understand that this indeed is a war, I think, is among the biggest reasons why people become angry with you and/or lose faith in you. You're stuck in 'now boys, be nice' mode, while war is being waged all around you, and you have yet to realize that it's well past time to pick a side. To top matters off, you're treating your allies by tougher standards than you treat the enemy. Again, if you can force yourself to view things through that lens, everything reconciles.




Camping was fantastic. I expect to spend half or better of august and september outdoors, providing the weather cooperates, and to do a great deal of fall and winter camping this fall and into 2022. I've also delved into a couple side ventures which include lots of travel, that are proving somewhat profitable, and very enjoyable, that lead to camping opportunities in places I might otherwise never go.
Ok, so you've put a lot of burden on my shoulders here. My level of influence here is about, well, nothing. Minuscule. I would love it if the right could stand their ground and not simply respond to the trolls/bait with name calling and nonsensical posting. HOWEVER, it is also a message board, a form of entertainment and a place to say what you wouldn't say in a real life setting.

Nobody here wants an echo chamber. Most of these people have been together for longer than I have been with this particular group. You all were carrying on like this LONG before I got here.

That being said, I'm willing to do my part. I'll ask very specifically what you expect me to do. There is not one person here who has been banned permanently (they eventually return in some form or another), nobody is getting more than 24 hour timeouts for stupid comments.

What exactly is the real issue? I'm sure you post at boards where there are nothing but republicans and it is nice. You can be pro-active and discuss issues. Likewise, there are places like the DUmp. What you DON'T like, is that this board is very representative of what is going on in this nation right now. Constant nah nah nah You lost, we won and we're getting more powerful everyday. It ticks you off.

You can blame me, and I'll own up to what I've done wrong. But I took the group that was posting at DI and with the exception of a very few, these are the same people, same conversations that were going on at DI for years.

I "know" that no issue is solved by not dealing with the actual voices of the community. I also know that shutting off certain voices so that you can feel superior is just lying to yourself.

Do you really expect me to ban half of the board? You flat out give me a list of what you would do if you were in charge to make it a better experience.

You don't have to respond, of course. I don't want to seem as if I'm "goading" you to post. But I am interested in your opinion or I wouldn't have started this thread.

All those things you mentioned, yes they are all part of the big picture. YOU TELL ME how the democrats did that. All through Trump's presidency, it was always something. Eventually it led to him losing the election. How does that happen?
User avatar
SatansSon666
Posts: 4616
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:24 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

Cesare wrote: July 21st, 2021, 4:51 pm Certainly not you. You posted that and now try to backtrack. Doesn't work.
But I hope I helped brighten your day.
Lmfao.
So petty.
And scared.
Dost thou even hoist, brother?
User avatar
D26-15
Posts: 1897
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 7:53 am
Location: Heart of Dixie
Has thanked: 846 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by D26-15 »

Vercingetorix wrote: July 21st, 2021, 1:57 pm Don't worry, I don't think red Z4's are racist...its ok, keep test driving the one at the used car lot.
I remember that. He posted a picture of what he said was his Z4 in response to Houndlovers bragging about owning a new Tesla. Comedy GOLD. "I've got a Beemer." :lol:
A word to the wise isn't necessary, it's liberals that need the advice.
User avatar
Nostrings
Posts: 4543
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 11:40 am
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 753 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by Nostrings »

blue wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 12:19 am Ok, so you've put a lot of burden on my shoulders here. My level of influence here is about, well, nothing. Minuscule. I would love it if the right could stand their ground and not simply respond to the trolls/bait with name calling and nonsensical posting. HOWEVER, it is also a message board, a form of entertainment and a place to say what you wouldn't say in a real life setting.

I'd point out that since you made this board, the burden has always been on your shoulders. You chose to take it on, whether you realize it or not. I'm simply reminding you of it. A place to say what you wouldn't say in a real life setting? Unless your higher standard or alecs discretion get in the way...for one side.

I'd like to know how it is, that you the board owner, has such miniscule influence here. Does alec somehow have you in that bad of a position? Is it something else? If you indeed have so little influence, as the owner, can you not see that THAT needs to change immediately and drastically?

Nobody here wants an echo chamber. Most of these people have been together for longer than I have been with this particular group. You all were carrying on like this LONG before I got here.
And I'm not saying an echo chamber is anyones goal, nor am I suggesting one. That doesn't mean that it needs to be a place where the left is out of control as they are though, either. You want a place where the right and left can discuss things? You need to have a boot an inch from the necks of the leftists at all times and a demonstrated willingness to stomp when it is needed. Instead you hold US to a higher standard, and that leads to exactly what you have today - a few die hard righties and a growing horde of leftists who are only too happy to take advantage...Along with a few others who have an outdated, outgamed, misplaced view of traditional fairness in a place where it neither fits nor belongs due to the fact that it, like everything outside this board, becomes weaponized and pointed predominantly in our direction.

If I were out to demoralize individuals from the right, I would do here, exactly as has been done, and allow exactly the things that have been allowed. I'm not sure I could do it to any larger extent than it has been. I'm not saying that to be cruel or mean, either. I'm saying it because I genuinely think there is a severe disconnect where this is concerned. This is another reason I wont participate outside talking to you here. I don't want any part of that. Who would, beyond a few die hards and the growing number of assclowns on the other side milking it for all it's worth? Does that sound entertaining to you?

Without efforts to be different than social media, this place will never be any different than social media. It literally is that simple. If that's what you want, so be it. I wouldn't call that entertaining though.

That being said, I'm willing to do my part. I'll ask very specifically what you expect me to do. There is not one person here who has been banned permanently (they eventually return in some form or another), nobody is getting more than 24 hour timeouts for stupid comments.
You've asked that question in another form down thread, so I'll reply there.
"What exactly is the real issue? I'm sure you post at boards where there are nothing but republicans and it is nice. You can be pro-active and discuss issues. Likewise, there are places like the DUmp. What you DON'T like, is that this board is very representative of what is going on in this nation right now. Constant nah nah nah You lost, we won and we're getting more powerful everyday. It ticks you off."
First, You can't really compare any of it to DU, because DU is literally and overtly against right leaning viewpoints without regard for how they're argued or expressed. I know it better than most. I moled the place pretty much daily from 2003 through 2016 until DU was hacked, with over 20k posts on a single account and without ever getting banned. I understand quite thoroughly how they roll and what makes them tick. And I understand how to combat them.


Second, I post at boards where leftists behave and legitimately argue their position or they're gone, because the operative working rules demand it, and those who enforce them have no trouble at all enforcing them.

Beyond that, you're right. I don't like this board going along the same lines as everywhere else. I expect the exact opposite. I expect that in any place run by someone who calls or considers themselves right leaning or an ally of the right, that it is a mirror image of everywhere else, where left becomes right and right becomes left, where the rules are concerned. What's good for righty everywhere else, is good for lefty here.

Twitter is dominated by the far left but it isn't an echo chamber. Same for facebook and the rest. Why is there an assumption that if the script is flipped HERE it becomes an echo chamber, when we literally don't see that anywhere else, and literally didn't see that at DI after we flipped the script on them there?

Nero loves to remind us that turnabout is fair play in love war and politics. I agree. Do you?
"You can blame me, and I'll own up to what I've done wrong. But I took the group that was posting at DI and with the exception of a very few, these are the same people, same conversations that were going on at DI for years."
While I definitely take great offense to you holding our side to a higher standard, It isn't about blame. You are simply the only one who can effect change. You chose to be in that position, whether you realize it or not.

I "know" that no issue is solved by not dealing with the actual voices of the community. I also know that shutting off certain voices so that you can feel superior is just lying to yourself.
Shutting off voices is a strawman. On the other hand, saying "you will spew what you spew within certain parameters" is something which is already done. Tightening up those parameters for the leftists here like they are for us everywhere else is obvious, starring you in the face, common sense. That's that turnabout that nero has given his stamp of approval for.
Do you really expect me to ban half of the board? You flat out give me a list of what you would do if you were in charge to make it a better experience.
No, I don't expect you to ban half the board. I expect you to make life nearly as difficult for that half of the board HERE, as they make it for the other half almost everywhere else. Or at a bare minimum, take steps in that direction. That you not only did not take steps in that direction, but in fact took steps in the other direction was the straw that broke the camels back for a number of posters, myself included. We expect that everywhere else. We shouldn't have to expect it or be subject to it from our own side as well. If we have to expect that here or be subject to it here, something is very wrong.

Turnabout. Fair play. Nero approved. THAT is the real reason why they shut down DI. Because we flipped the script there and lefty could no longer walk all over righty with impunity because of it.

A list of things I'd do? Ok:

1. Flip the script. How things are for the right nearly everywhere else is how things are going to be for leftists HERE. Leftists who are here to actually discuss things wouldn't be touched by it, and the ones that don't like it can go ahead and campaign for change everywhere else if they *genuinely* don't like the way it is. They love to remind us that twitter, facebook and the like are privately owned when we point out how they take advantage, so I would take similar advantage here, but in our favor instead of thiers. Nearly every leftist on this board gave their approval for it with twitter and social media, and whether they like it or not, that approval carries over to this board as well.

As far as I'm concerned, leftists of the "I'm not interested unless I can walk all over righty" variety are a waste of oxygen, space, bandwidth, and make this board suck. It doesn't have to be that way. My rules and changes would reflect that on top of my own words stating it. The other leftists that genuinely want to discuss things aren't a problem, never were a problem, and would be treated accordingly.

2. Make accusations of racism/sexism/homophobia/white supremacy/similar against individuals or groups without legitimate evidence or explanation bannable. This is something that should have been done from day 1. The left gets to use that cudgel everywhere else. HERE they have to justify it or else it isn't allowed, and punishment for it is swift and immediate.The crowd that can't seem to handle even a repurposed swastika, those who called Trump a fascist and nazi or remained silent while others did, clearly and obviously have no grounds for objection.

It wouldn't take any more than that to start making this place start to look like and be what a right owned board should be.
You don't have to respond, of course. I don't want to seem as if I'm "goading" you to post. But I am interested in your opinion or I wouldn't have started this thread.
I have no objection to talking with you, and you aren't goading me. But I also refuse to participate beyond that, where the rules and standards aren't applied even steven at a minimum, or heavily slanted against the opposition here as an optimum, like they are for us everywhere else.
All those things you mentioned, yes they are all part of the big picture. YOU TELL ME how the democrats did that. All through Trump's presidency, it was always something. Eventually it led to him losing the election. How does that happen?
I can't tell you how the democrats did that, because it wasn't simply the democrats that did that - it was the uniparty. How does that happen? The 4th branch of government:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... h-of-govt/

Well researched and supported by evidence. If you want to understand the way things actually are, follow that link, scroll to the bottom piece first and read them in order. Once you read and understand them, you should have no trouble seeing that a war is indeed being waged against us.

Rather than respond soon, I'd like you to first look at just how well how the board matches my description of it, just how well my description of what I see matches what actually is, and think about these things for a few days first.
Gen"der (jĕn"dẽr), n.

1. Kind; sort. [Obs.] "One gender of herbs." Shak.

2. Sex, male or female. [Obs. or Colloq.]
User avatar
blue
Site Admin
Posts: 4802
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 988 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by blue »

Nostrings wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 12:04 pm I'd point out that since you made this board, the burden has always been on your shoulders. You chose to take it on, whether you realize it or not. I'm simply reminding you of it. A place to say what you wouldn't say in a real life setting? Unless your higher standard or alecs discretion get in the way...for one side.

I'd like to know how it is, that you the board owner, has such miniscule influence here. Does alec somehow have you in that bad of a position? Is it something else? If you indeed have so little influence, as the owner, can you not see that THAT needs to change immediately and drastically?




And I'm not saying an echo chamber is anyones goal, nor am I suggesting one. That doesn't mean that it needs to be a place where the left is out of control as they are though, either. You want a place where the right and left can discuss things? You need to have a boot an inch from the necks of the leftists at all times and a demonstrated willingness to stomp when it is needed. Instead you hold US to a higher standard, and that leads to exactly what you have today - a few die hard righties and a growing horde of leftists who are only too happy to take advantage...Along with a few others who have an outdated, outgamed, misplaced view of traditional fairness in a place where it neither fits nor belongs due to the fact that it, like everything outside this board, becomes weaponized and pointed predominantly in our direction.

If I were out to demoralize individuals from the right, I would do here, exactly as has been done, and allow exactly the things that have been allowed. I'm not sure I could do it to any larger extent than it has been. I'm not saying that to be cruel or mean, either. I'm saying it because I genuinely think there is a severe disconnect where this is concerned. This is another reason I wont participate outside talking to you here. I don't want any part of that. Who would, beyond a few die hards and the growing number of assclowns on the other side milking it for all it's worth? Does that sound entertaining to you?

Without efforts to be different than social media, this place will never be any different than social media. It literally is that simple. If that's what you want, so be it. I wouldn't call that entertaining though.




You've asked that question in another form down thread, so I'll reply there.



First, You can't really compare any of it to DU, because DU is literally and overtly against right leaning viewpoints without regard for how they're argued or expressed. I know it better than most. I moled the place pretty much daily from 2003 through 2016 until DU was hacked, with over 20k posts on a single account and without ever getting banned. I understand quite thoroughly how they roll and what makes them tick. And I understand how to combat them.


Second, I post at boards where leftists behave and legitimately argue their position or they're gone, because the operative working rules demand it, and those who enforce them have no trouble at all enforcing them.

Beyond that, you're right. I don't like this board going along the same lines as everywhere else. I expect the exact opposite. I expect that in any place run by someone who calls or considers themselves right leaning or an ally of the right, that it is a mirror image of everywhere else, where left becomes right and right becomes left, where the rules are concerned. What's good for righty everywhere else, is good for lefty here.

Twitter is dominated by the far left but it isn't an echo chamber. Same for facebook and the rest. Why is there an assumption that if the script is flipped HERE it becomes an echo chamber, when we literally don't see that anywhere else, and literally didn't see that at DI after we flipped the script on them there?

Nero loves to remind us that turnabout is fair play in love war and politics. I agree. Do you?



While I definitely take great offense to you holding our side to a higher standard, It isn't about blame. You are simply the only one who can effect change. You chose to be in that position, whether you realize it or not.




Shutting off voices is a strawman. On the other hand, saying "you will spew what you spew within certain parameters" is something which is already done. Tightening up those parameters for the leftists here like they are for us everywhere else is obvious, starring you in the face, common sense. That's that turnabout that nero has given his stamp of approval for.



No, I don't expect you to ban half the board. I expect you to make life nearly as difficult for that half of the board HERE, as they make it for the other half almost everywhere else. Or at a bare minimum, take steps in that direction. That you not only did not take steps in that direction, but in fact took steps in the other direction was the straw that broke the camels back for a number of posters, myself included. We expect that everywhere else. We shouldn't have to expect it or be subject to it from our own side as well. If we have to expect that here or be subject to it here, something is very wrong.

Turnabout. Fair play. Nero approved. THAT is the real reason why they shut down DI. Because we flipped the script there and lefty could no longer walk all over righty with impunity because of it.

A list of things I'd do? Ok:

1. Flip the script. How things are for the right nearly everywhere else is how things are going to be for leftists HERE. Leftists who are here to actually discuss things wouldn't be touched by it, and the ones that don't like it can go ahead and campaign for change everywhere else if they *genuinely* don't like the way it is. They love to remind us that twitter, facebook and the like are privately owned when we point out how they take advantage, so I would take similar advantage here, but in our favor instead of thiers. Nearly every leftist on this board gave their approval for it with twitter and social media, and whether they like it or not, that approval carries over to this board as well.

As far as I'm concerned, leftists of the "I'm not interested unless I can walk all over righty" variety are a waste of oxygen, space, bandwidth, and make this board suck. It doesn't have to be that way. My rules and changes would reflect that on top of my own words stating it. The other leftists that genuinely want to discuss things aren't a problem, never were a problem, and would be treated accordingly.

2. Make accusations of racism/sexism/homophobia/white supremacy/similar against individuals or groups without legitimate evidence or explanation bannable. This is something that should have been done from day 1. The left gets to use that cudgel everywhere else. HERE they have to justify it or else it isn't allowed, and punishment for it is swift and immediate.The crowd that can't seem to handle even a repurposed swastika, those who called Trump a fascist and nazi or remained silent while others did, clearly and obviously have no grounds for objection.

It wouldn't take any more than that to start making this place start to look like and be what a right owned board should be.



I have no objection to talking with you, and you aren't goading me. But I also refuse to participate beyond that, where the rules and standards aren't applied even steven at a minimum, or heavily slanted against the opposition here as an optimum, like they are for us everywhere else.



I can't tell you how the democrats did that, because it wasn't simply the democrats that did that - it was the uniparty. How does that happen? The 4th branch of government:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... h-of-govt/

Well researched and supported by evidence. If you want to understand the way things actually are, follow that link, scroll to the bottom piece first and read them in order. Once you read and understand them, you should have no trouble seeing that a war is indeed being waged against us.

Rather than respond soon, I'd like you to first look at just how well how the board matches my description of it, just how well my description of what I see matches what actually is, and think about these things for a few days first.
I'll read through all this again, but wanted to respond to the DI issue. What happened there was honest at first. Alerts were worthy, discussion was good. But then the main purpose of the board became the quest to rid one side of the other. Who was the worst of the bunch? Crap, what was his name... he was a righty that was "hid" about eleven million times and kept coming back. Skinner would come along and OH SO MAJESTICALLY report that (what WAS his name??) he was banned along with all of his user names. Then he'd be back.

Eventually, due to pure numbers, the lefties were basically ousted and only a few like Salami remained. Daily, all DI became consisted of him starting an OP and 15 righties coming in to call him stupid/ignorant whatever. Salami WAS stupid/ignorant whatever, but is THAT what you consider a victory?

In the end the big Ole' lefty deleted all your asses because he found that board pathetic.

Yes, I DO hold righties to a higher standard. However, I do not give the lefties special rules based on that. That is just a personal opinion/preference. Not all righties. Not all the time. But for the most part. I do believe the MP is workable, but it is not meant to delete posters as DI was.

The problem at this board is much like the problem and eventual demise at DI. Lefties dropped the bait and righties were there to personally attack rather than call them out for the issue and take the time to confront the issue. It's just easier to call someone a jerkwad and move on. Rinse and repeat.

I have no intentions of running this place like the Cave.

Honestly, if righties cannot handle the leftist punks on this board, I understand why the country is the way it is. If their only choices are to cry to authority or leave, just because they can't name call, that's not on me.

We have some very decent, more right leaning posters on this board. They are the heart and soul. Each day, another one of them pops up and I think, dang, where have they been. Oh yeah, they've been hidden because of the constant name calling (See DI) that was going on here for a time. There are also a few lefties who can add to the conversation and keep it from becoming an echo chamber.

I 100% get what you are saying. 100% get it. I post here just about every single day. The crap that comes out of my mouth is hard core righty, all the time. That's really ALL I can control.

If you want to judge my worth here as some type of leader in a war, I certainly cannot win when all my soldiers run off and hide.


Will address more later...
User avatar
blue
Site Admin
Posts: 4802
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 988 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by blue »

One other comment. It's like I adopted a whole dysfunctional family here. It's very hard for me to reform the guy who lives in the basement with his blow-up doll, the pervy one who licks his elbow, the gross one that farts on his hand and smells it and the one who throws darts constantly at the dartboard while chanting Cooper is Cute, Cooper is Cute.

:lol:

I know, I know, now I'm making light of the subject.
User avatar
Nostrings
Posts: 4543
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 11:40 am
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 753 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by Nostrings »

blue wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 2:17 pm

In the end the big Ole' lefty deleted all your asses because he found that board pathetic.
"All your asses", not "all our asses".

Oops. You said more than you wanted to there, but I'm glad you did. Through that lens, everything here reconciles.

Good luck to you.
Gen"der (jĕn"dẽr), n.

1. Kind; sort. [Obs.] "One gender of herbs." Shak.

2. Sex, male or female. [Obs. or Colloq.]
User avatar
monsignor
Posts: 851
Joined: March 28th, 2021, 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 437 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by monsignor »

blue wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 2:34 pmI know, I know, now I'm making light of the subject.
You do good. Keep it up.
User avatar
blue
Site Admin
Posts: 4802
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 988 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by blue »

Nostrings wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 9:35 pm "All your asses", not "all our asses".

Oops. You said more than you wanted to there, but I'm glad you did. Through that lens, everything here reconciles.

Good luck to you.
I wasn't AT DI. I wasn't there for almost a year? I couldn't login. You didn't even miss me. Not ONE person even knew I was gone. SO, yeah, it was your asses, NOT mine. As an aside, I don't even cuss IRL, so I crack myself up for doing it here.

I was lucky enough that before I was locked out, I got a few private messages to some individuals letting them know where I was. We had a handful of people here, until Skinner booted all of YOU and people came over because it was there.

Nothing more, nothing less. Quit with the D.R.A.M.A.

Since then, I've worked at trying to be fair. Trying to make it a place where people felt sort of welcome. We keep learning and trying to apply rules as we go. But it's a definite balance between becoming power hungry and just normal upkeep of a board.

You don't argue well. This all started because you were ticked off that Alec gave Gunny a time out. When you found out that I approved it, and talked to Alec and talked to Gunny and straightened everything out... you moved on to me letting Nero post a noose picture. THAT was your next excuse that I sucked. You wouldn't even have KNOWN about Nero if I didn't mention it.

Then I said something about expecting more from the right and you TURNED THAT against me as if I wasn't somehow being fair. That is my personal opinion. Go on a lefty message board and you see F this and F that... you don't see that at a righty board. So, yeah, I do expect more from righties.

Today, we have you with the big AHA moment when I said "your" rather than "our" because I WASN'T THERE. Your big air bubble just POPPED. Whoosh.

This is your issue. You are ticked off at the world because you cannot believe they sucked enough to install Biden. You see them banning people and lording it over you and it ticks you off. You sense weakness in me for whatever reason and you choose to unload. It's not a weakness in me, it is a weakness in YOU.

If you cannot handle a MDUer here or a NERO or a SATAN, who the heck can you handle in the real world? I think you're wishy washy. You won't fight this war, you're taking your ball and going home.

Now we've got righty politicians running away and letting the Dems rule. You don't have an alert system that you can game and YOU HATE IT. Righties like you are being WEAK!

Welcome to the real world. You can either step up and unite the right or you can slink away and blame big ole bad me.

It's not like the lefties here like me. They know I hold their posting fate in my little hands at any moment. Kapow. Off they go any moment to live in lala land with Trump. Live in fear, spider monkeys. Live in fear.
User avatar
blue
Site Admin
Posts: 4802
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 3:09 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 988 times

Re: Nostrings... I've seen the light.

Unread post by blue »

monsignor wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 9:59 pm You do good. Keep it up.
Thank you very much.
Post Reply