is there a

Moderators: Gamle-ged, currentsitguy, Boadicea

monsignor

is there a

Unread post by monsignor »

Is there a statute of limitations about how old a post has to be before it cannot be alerted upon?
Gamle-ged

Re: is there a

Unread post by Gamle-ged »

monsignor wrote: July 19th, 2021, 5:56 am Is there a statute of limitations about how old a post has to be before it cannot be alerted upon?
It was in a post by Blue well over a month ago, during a period of sturm und drang. I believe it was 24 hours and occasioned by someone who went back a week for an alert. If I'm wrong, Blue will correct...
Members who post offending personal crap toward members, either initiating or responding in a like manner, better know that the clock is running on them.
TheMaskedDUer

Unread post by TheMaskedDUer »

Gamle-ged wrote: July 19th, 2021, 7:39 am It was in a post by Blue well over a month ago, during a period of sturm und drang. I believe it was 24 hours and occasioned by someone who went back a week for an alert. If I'm wrong, Blue will correct...
This should be interesting.
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away
monsignor

Unread post by monsignor »

Gamle-ged wrote: July 19th, 2021, 7:39 am It was in a post by Blue well over a month ago, during a period of sturm und drang. I believe it was 24 hours and occasioned by someone who went back a week for an alert. If I'm wrong, Blue will correct...
Thank you for the illumination, sir.