Aaron Rodgers has Covid Toe

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea

Slayer

Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid Toe

Unread post by Slayer »

Charlie Mike wrote: November 24th, 2021, 6:48 pm It's enough to show you are a fraud.

Well, that and all the other BS you post.
Lol, only in your little obsessed world.

I don’t post b.s.

Sucks to be you.

Survivor is on, I’m out.
Charlie Mike

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

Slayer wrote: November 24th, 2021, 7:04 pm I don’t post b.s.
SAid the guy who lied calling IVM "horse dewormer" and then pussed-out and edited his post.
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
Slayer

Unread post by Slayer »

Charlie Mike wrote: November 24th, 2021, 8:01 pm SAid the guy who lied calling IVM "horse dewormer" and then pussed-out and edited his post.
Yes I did, so what? I would have deleted it as it is questionable. But the time had elapsed. He did say it, then denied it. 🤷‍♂️

You really need to get a life. Stalking me across the board has moved into the have no life and I want to make everyone else as miserable as I am category. You come across as a petty, pathetic little man.
Cornfed

Unread post by Cornfed »

Slayer wrote: November 24th, 2021, 8:16 pm
You really need to get a life. Stalking me across the board has moved into the have no life and I want to make everyone else as miserable as I am category. You come across as a petty, pathetic little man.
Man, that is some world-class projection right there.
"Former Clinton spokeswomen Adrienne Elrod and Karen Finney attended, because they obviously have significant experience trying to force an unsuitable and unlikable candidate on the masses"
JudgeRoyBean

Unread post by JudgeRoyBean »

Cornfed wrote: November 24th, 2021, 8:55 pm Man, that is some world-class projection right there.
yea, but YOU won't have your subservient wife serve you egg beaters in bed tomorrow morning
Damn near every single argument with the communist left revolves around some attempt of theirs to limit, restrict, or steal the property or freedom of free people.
Cornfed

Unread post by Cornfed »

JudgeRoyBean wrote: November 24th, 2021, 10:12 pm yea, but YOU won't have your subservient wife serve you egg beaters in bed tomorrow morning
Beds are for sleepin' and fuckin', not eatin'. Unless you're a fatass sloth, of course.

I'll probably make breakfast for everyone tomorrow, just like most days.
"Former Clinton spokeswomen Adrienne Elrod and Karen Finney attended, because they obviously have significant experience trying to force an unsuitable and unlikable candidate on the masses"
Charlie Mike

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

Slayer wrote: November 24th, 2021, 8:16 pm Yes I did, so what? I would have deleted it as it is questionable. But the time had elapsed. He did say it, then denied it. 🤷‍♂️

Aaron Rogers isn't the one claiming IVM is nothing more than a horse dewormer.
You really need to get a life. Stalking me across the board

* thread

I'm literally reminding you of what wrote in your OP.
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
Cesare

Unread post by Cesare »

Slayer wrote: November 24th, 2021, 6:44 pm Like clockwork, here comes the biggest flunky of them all.

I don’t have a du account. I’m not obsessed like you clowns are.

I have no need to lie. I’m sorry you lead such a pitiful existence that my rather normal life seems so wonderful.
Yeah, ol' TheStraightStory got banned. He was your age, he lived in the same shithole city you live in, wrote just like you do and he was a chronic liar like you are. When even DUers don't like you, that's bad man.
I
Slayer

Unread post by Slayer »

Cesare wrote: November 25th, 2021, 9:23 am Yeah, ol' TheStraightStory got banned. He was your age, he lived in the same shithole city you live in, wrote just like you do and he was a chronic liar like you are. When even DUers don't like you, that's bad man.
I
What city is that? What’s my age? You sound kind of obsessed. One of us needs to seek counseling alright. 😳

Wow here you are on thanksgiving day stalking me. Get a life loser.

We aren’t celebrating today so it’s just another day off around here. Had a nice breakfast in bed. 4 days of it this week, 😉. Gonna get ready to go to the old folks home for lunch. Then I’m gonna mix up some grains. And drink some of my homemade bourbon. Time to go tend the fire, later skippy.
Cesare

Unread post by Cesare »

Turkey is on the smoker, nothing to do until around 1700 today.

Homemade bourbon now? Last week it was your "custom made batch" or some shit like that.

Keep your lies straight and you won't get laughed at so much.

(Oh, and I really liked you pic of your expensive custom made batch bourbon in a $1.50 souvenir shot glass - CLASSY)
Slayer

Unread post by Slayer »

Cesare wrote: November 25th, 2021, 9:54 am Turkey is on the smoker, nothing to do until around 1700 today.

Homemade bourbon now? Last week it was your "custom made batch" or some shit like that.

Keep your lies straight and you won't get laughed at so much.

(Oh, and I really liked you pic of your expensive custom made batch bourbon in a $1.50 souvenir shot glass - CLASSY)
Lol, oh my. The shot glass was a gift. So to me it’s priceless. When was the last time someone thought about you while on their vacation and brought you something back that was totally apropos? I’d say never….

My preferred shot glass is just a regular flint glass 1oz shot. I don’t like a jigger sized shot. I’m a sipper, not a drinker.

No need to lie. I make some good shit. Better than good actually. I’d say premium? World class? Award winning? Maybe someday… I don’t like to bandy the term bourbon around obsessives. Technically it isn’t bourbon, since I’m in Ohio, duh. The one thing you aren’t gonna find in your google search he is it’s actually more than location. It’s the water. I use the term bourbon loosely to describe the recipe and aging process.
Cesare

Unread post by Cesare »

Cheesy shot glass for a cheesy guy I guess.
God, you're a pathetic liar. It's a sickness ya know? Get help.
SatansSon666

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

Slayer wrote: November 25th, 2021, 9:34 am
Wow here you are on thanksgiving day stalking me.
Lmfao
Dost thou even hoist, brother?
Slayer

Unread post by Slayer »

Cesare wrote: November 25th, 2021, 10:53 am Cheesy shot glass for a cheesy guy I guess.
God, you're a pathetic liar. It's a sickness ya know? Get help.
Lying about what? You know, you keep running your jibs, but never put up the proof. Loser….
Slayer

Unread post by Slayer »

SatansSon666 wrote: November 25th, 2021, 11:04 amLmfao
I don’t get it.