If you have been vaccinated, yet

Moderators: Gamle-ged, currentsitguy, Boadicea

TheMaskedDUer

Re: If you have been vaccinated, yet

Unread post by TheMaskedDUer »

Gunslinger201 wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:08 am It could have saved thousands but it’s $5 a dose and plentiful…There will be prison terms when the truth comes out. Trump was right from day one
ANY.DAY.NOW
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away
quad489

Unread post by quad489 »

Gunslinger201 wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:08 am It could have saved thousands but it’s $5 a dose and plentiful…There will be prison terms when the truth comes out. Trump was right from day one
Yep...as with the vast majority of cases, one just needs to follow the money to understand why the govt takes a position on an issue/problem facing society.
“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID" - "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television..."
Gunslinger201

Unread post by Gunslinger201 »

TheMaskedDUer wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:10 am ANY.DAY.NOW
If you listen to fools, the mob rules
TheMaskedDUer

Gunslinger201 wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:26 am
Ah, now we see where you get your science from. Impressive.
Paranoia strikes deep
Gunslinger201

TheMaskedDUer wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:30 am Ah, now we see where you get your science from. Impressive.
If you get yours from Fauci you’re dumber than those two
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

Fortunately his son is a doctor and a former pharmacist and knew what to prescribe.

These assholes that blocked HCQ at the height of the pandemic have blood on their hands. They let people die because Trump said it was a good medication. They are sick with hate.
I will NOT shut up and sit down like they want me to
Gunslinger201

oflguy wrote: July 24th, 2021, 8:09 am Fortunately his son is a doctor and a former pharmacist and knew what to prescribe.

These assholes that blocked HCQ at the height of the pandemic have blood on their hands. They let people die because Trump said it was a good medication. They are sick with hate.
Sheeple like the Masked DUmpster will laugh at you and call you stupid for not believing in the Fauci…it’s amusing but annoying …it’s like how does someone this dumb not Darwin themselves out?
TheMaskedDUer

Gunslinger201 wrote: July 24th, 2021, 8:30 am Sheeple like the Masked DUmpster will laugh at you and call you stupid for not believing in the Fauci…it’s amusing but annoying …it’s like how does someone this dumb not Darwin themselves out?
Yet, you (and probably oflguy) were vaccinated. If you believe so strongly in the power of Dr. Trump’s miracle cure, why did you risk the injection of an unapproved serum into your body? It’s because, except for your MAGA worship, you really would not believe in its efficacy.
Paranoia strikes deep
Slayer

Unread post by Slayer »

TheMaskedDUer wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:07 am My friend Billy Bob’s girlfriend’s illegitimate daughter’s boyfriend’s uncle got the Covid and injected some disinfectant. Brought his temperature right down.
A friend of a friend read on the internet, that someone who knew someone shoved a black light up their ass and it cured them of the covid within minutes.
Steelydamned

Unread post by Steelydamned »

Ease up on the drama there Meryl Streep....nobodies got "blood on their hands", from posting shit on a message board.
"Something profound and witty" - Famous Person Well Known for Profound Witty Quotes.
Gunslinger201

TheMaskedDUer wrote: July 24th, 2021, 8:35 am Yet, you (and probably oflguy) were vaccinated. If you believe so strongly in the power of Dr. Trump’s miracle cure, why did you risk the injection of an unapproved serum into your body? It’s because, except for your MAGA worship, you really would not believe in its efficacy.
Susan got both and seemed to tolerate it so I took the first one and then the problems started to be reported….especially with the young but I got the 2nd one. However if I do contract The Kung Flu I want HCQ
Docbroke

Unread post by Docbroke »

HCQ cures cance but the deep state covers that up too.
‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’
Mentat

Unread post by Mentat »

Docbroke wrote: July 24th, 2021, 9:39 am HCQ cures cance but the deep state covers that up too.
Fortunately you’re not posting this on FB, they’d ban you. 😃
“It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."
posaune

Unread post by posaune »

TheMaskedDUer wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 8:32 pm promote quack cures like HCQ and the horse wormer, and denigrate vaccines, you are NOT just a hypocrite, you have blood on your hands.
If you helped spread the lie that HCQ is ineffective in treating the China virus you are a killer.
Joe Biden job approval index 9/24/21: -24, 23% strongly approve, 47% strongly disapprove
Rasmussen Reports
posaune

Unread post by posaune »

Lefty is so stupid. Had Trump said he took Tylenol for his headache lefty would have been on the streets marching to cancel Tylenol. Guaranteed!
Joe Biden job approval index 9/24/21: -24, 23% strongly approve, 47% strongly disapprove
Rasmussen Reports