Sackie says she will not provide the percentage of White House staff that is vaccinated

Moderators: Gamle-ged, currentsitguy, Boadicea

oflguy

Sackie says she will not provide the percentage of White House staff that is vaccinated

Unread post by oflguy »

As a follow-up answer to the question, "Are White House staff required to be vaccinated?" Her answer to that question was no.
I will NOT shut up and sit down like they want me to
grumpy pickle

Re: Sackie says she will not provide the percentage of White House staff that is vaccinated

Unread post by grumpy pickle »

oflguy wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 3:04 pm As a follow-up answer to the question, "Are White House staff required to be vaccinated?" Her answer to that question was no.
Will they be getting a home visit by the Vaxmobile Stasi squads ?
Keep going.
oflguy

Re: Sackie says she will not provide the percentage of White House staff that is vaccinated

Unread post by oflguy »

grumpy pickle wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 3:45 pm Will they be getting a home visit by the Vaxmobile Stasi squads ?
They should, huh?

But how would they know who to visit if the White House staff that is unvaccinated is a secret?
grumpy pickle

Unread post by grumpy pickle »

oflguy wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 4:12 pm They should, huh?

But how would they know who to visit if the White House staff that is unvaccinated is a secret?
How do they know who is unvaccinated in the first place ?
Are they reading our e-mails, listening to our phone conversations, our text messages and our on line chatter ?
Keep going.
quad489

Unread post by quad489 »

oflguy wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 3:04 pm As a follow-up answer to the question, "Are White House staff required to be vaccinated?" Her answer to that question was no.
Typical dem-lefty double standards on display there...........ssdd.
“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID" - "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television..."
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

quad489 wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:03 pm Typical dem-lefty double standards on display there...........ssdd.
Evidently, the percentage of staff that is vaccinated is top secret.

She could tell us, but then she would have to kill us.
quad489

Unread post by quad489 »

oflguy wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:37 pm Evidently, the percentage of staff that is vaccinated is top secret.

She could tell us, but then she would have to kill us.
When they're so afraid to give you numbers/percentages for such a minor thing like that...
...what major things are they doing that they're being dishonest about?
“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID" - "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television..."
Muddling Through

Unread post by Muddling Through »

quad489 wrote: July 24th, 2021, 6:51 am When they're so afraid to give you numbers/percentages for such a minor thing like that...
...what major things are they doing that they're being dishonest about?
Democrats?

Everything.
“A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Friday
quad489

Unread post by quad489 »

Muddling Through wrote: July 24th, 2021, 6:58 am Democrats?

Everything.
Yep, it sure appears that way. What's really fascinating here is how over these Biden leg humpers will bend to defend their führer (or messiah, great white hope, etc) from any criticism/negative findings. I don't remember anyone here being that loyal to Trump.
Boadicea

Unread post by Boadicea »

I'm starting to think that Let it go is right....The vaccines may not be as near as effective as they are claiming. Fauci has said for months that they are 95%, but now we are getting all these breakthrough infections. SIX people on the plane from Texas. That's a lot of breakthrough infections. Either they are lying about getting vaccinated or the vaccines don't work the way they are telling the public. Biden's office doesn't want to share because they have an agenda to get everyone vaccinated. If they have a high percentage of vaccinated people still getting the virus, then that will reinforce the vaccine resistance.

Interesting times we live in.
I am not the one and today is not the day.... :)
Slayer

Unread post by Slayer »

Boadicea wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:51 am I'm starting to think that Let it go is right....The vaccines may not be as near as effective as they are claiming. Fauci has said for months that they are 95%, but now we are getting all these breakthrough infections. SIX people on the plane from Texas. That's a lot of breakthrough infections. Either they are lying about getting vaccinated or the vaccines don't work the way they are telling the public. Biden's office doesn't want to share because they have an agenda to get everyone vaccinated. If they have a high percentage of vaccinated people still getting the virus, then that will reinforce the vaccine resistance.

Interesting times we live in.
162,000,000 x 0.05 = 8,100,000 expected breakthrough infections. And that is figuring that everyone chose the 95% effective vaccines.
FOIA

Unread post by FOIA »

Remember, Biden has the Obama admin as his role model for "transparency."
When I die don't let me vote democrat.
Boadicea

Unread post by Boadicea »

Lil’ Red wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:59 am 162,000,000 x 0.05 = 8,100,000 expected breakthrough infections. And that is figuring that everyone chose the 95% effective vaccines.
But why refuse to share their numbers? It only makes them look like they are hiding something. Lack of transparency and politicizing everything is part of the reason people refuse to take the vaccine. By refusing to share what is going on in the WH, they are bolstering the non vaccine people because it reinforces the idea of "the vaccines don't work, I'm not going to get it." There may well be just one person who had a breakthrough virus, but by refusing to disclose the actual numbers, it just looks bad.
I am not the one and today is not the day.... :)
Slayer

Unread post by Slayer »

Boadicea wrote: July 24th, 2021, 8:03 am But why refuse to share their numbers? It only makes them look like they are hiding something. Lack of transparency and politicizing everything is part of the reason people refuse to take the vaccine. By refusing to share what is going on in the WH, they are bolstering the non vaccine people because it reinforces the idea of "the vaccines don't work, I'm not going to get it." There may well be just one person who had a breakthrough virus, but by refusing to disclose the actual numbers, it just looks bad.
Not being given to conspiracy theory in general, maybe they don’t have that data. Can they legally force someone to claim his or her vaccination status?
TheMaskedDUer

Unread post by TheMaskedDUer »

Lil’ Red wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:59 am 162,000,000 x 0.05 = 8,100,000 expected breakthrough infections. And that is figuring that everyone chose the 95% effective vaccines.
You point out the fallacy of big numbers these people tend to make. Yesterday a poster started two different threads about 14 !!! breakthrough cases, none of which seemed to require hospitalization. But, because the get their science from Twitter, they see “lots of” cases, and it appears to them that it’s everywhere. Data from the CDC indicates otherwise.
As of July 12, the CDC had tallied 5,492 vaccinated people who were hospitalized or died and also tested positive for coronavirus — out of more than 159 million fully vaccinated Americans. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky has said 99.5% of all deaths from COVID-19 are in the unvaccinated.
https://apnews.com/article/2020-tokyo-o ... 5e44f91170
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away