All Three Finalists to Be President of The Evergreen State College Withdraw From Process

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea, currentsitguy

Charlie Mike

Re: All Three Finalists to Be President of The Evergreen State College Withdraw From Process

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

SatansSon666 wrote: May 8th, 2021, 10:38 pmno.
🤣
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
Muddling Through

Re: All Three Finalists to Be President of The Evergreen State College Withdraw From Process

Unread post by Muddling Through »

SatansSon666 wrote: May 8th, 2021, 10:01 pm Popularity contests suck.
Deflection Fail.

LMFAO
“A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Friday
Da Mannn

Unread post by Da Mannn »

SatansSon666 wrote: May 8th, 2021, 10:01 pm Popularity contests suck.
Only because you would never ever win. I, of course, would win.
There was NEVER an insurrection on Jan 6th. People taking selfies are NOT a revolutionary force. Democrats and their media are LYING to you because they are dictator wannabes.
Gunslinger201

Unread post by Gunslinger201 »

Charlie Mike wrote: May 8th, 2021, 7:29 pm https://youtu.be/WoM7ycn2SRc
And you wonder why Corporations are going stupid. They Hire these Twits when they Graduate
If you listen to fools, the mob rules
quad489

Unread post by quad489 »

Muddling Through wrote: May 8th, 2021, 7:20 pm Interesting development.
“We’re still in a state of surprise and disappointment,” she said. “This is where we are at the moment.”
Trustee Ed Zuckerman defended the process the college undertook to find a president, but also said, “We have some learning to do as a community as to why they withdrew.”
It's pretty easy to understand why they withdrew from becoming the next president of a "college" that evaluates the students based upon feelings & popularity instead of using the more unbiased & equality driven things like letter grades etc...
:rofl:
“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID" - "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television..."
SatansSon666

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

Da Mannn wrote: May 9th, 2021, 5:56 am Only because you would never ever win. I, of course, would win.
Maybe here, where you got all your virtual friends stinking up the place.
I know it pains you that really this is all you have, but in the real world, nobody would pay attention to you if I was standing there.
Deal with it.
Dost thou even hoist, brother?
Da Mannn

SatansSon666 wrote: May 10th, 2021, 6:28 am Maybe here, where you got all your virtual friends stinking up the place.
I know it pains you that really this is all you have, but in the real world, nobody would pay attention to you if I was standing there.
Deal with it.
Recognizing you are defeated is the first step. Once again I win yet another debate with SS.
There was NEVER an insurrection on Jan 6th. People taking selfies are NOT a revolutionary force. Democrats and their media are LYING to you because they are dictator wannabes.
Libloather

Unread post by Libloather »

Gunslinger201 wrote: May 9th, 2021, 6:24 am And you wonder why Corporations are going stupid. They Hire these Twits when they Graduate
"Get woke, go broke."
Biden is a illegitimate pResident- Change my Mind

Get woke, go broke

Get the U.S out of the U.N
Get the U.N out of the U.S
Vercingetorix

Unread post by Vercingetorix »

Charlie Mike wrote: May 8th, 2021, 10:31 pm ^ This, kids, is what is known as an "own goal."
No soccer references...awful sport. Just dreadful
SatansSon666

Da Mannn wrote: May 10th, 2021, 8:27 am Recognizing you are defeated is the first step. Once again I win yet another debate with SS.
That's lame.
As usual.
Da Mannn

SatansSon666 wrote: May 10th, 2021, 2:04 pm That's lame.
As usual.
a win is a win. I'll take it.
SatansSon666

Da Mannn wrote: May 10th, 2021, 2:08 pm a win is a win. I'll take it.
Delusions.
grumpy pickle

Unread post by grumpy pickle »

Surely they can find some black wacky woke-tivist to be the president of the crappy college.
Keep going.
Libloather

Unread post by Libloather »

grumpy pickle wrote: May 10th, 2021, 2:21 pm Surely they can find some black wacky woke-tivist to be the president of the crappy college.
A Muslim transgendered one at that🤣
Biden is a illegitimate pResident- Change my Mind

Get woke, go broke

Get the U.S out of the U.N
Get the U.N out of the U.S