Dominion refuses Arizona....

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea, currentsitguy

Vercingetorix

Dominion refuses Arizona....

Unread post by Vercingetorix »

Interesting...so a private contractor is refusing to provide the password to perform its own audit of the systems. I wonder how THAT wil sit with the USSC since this would mean that the election processes were outside the hands of the state of Arizona. If so this is likely true of any state that used a Dominion machine. Will the courts be able to stay out of it now that the election is over.

Especially since the DOJ is alleging Civil Right violations. If so, I dont see HOW the Supreme Court stays out of it. Federal Government sues a state.....anybody know who handles that stuff?
Muddling Through

Re: Dominion refuses Arizona....

Unread post by Muddling Through »

Vercingetorix wrote: May 7th, 2021, 8:08 pm Interesting...so a private contractor is refusing to provide the password to perform its own audit of the systems. I wonder how THAT wil sit with the USSC since this would mean that the election processes were outside the hands of the state of Arizona. If so this is likely true of any state that used a Dominion machine. Will the courts be able to stay out of it now that the election is over.

Especially since the DOJ is alleging Civil Right violations. If so, I dont see HOW the Supreme Court stays out of it. Federal Government sues a state.....anybody know who handles that stuff?
My goodness. Almost as if someone has something to hide.

:shock: :shock:
“A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Friday
FOIA

Unread post by FOIA »

Dominion must have a proprietary algorithm for counting and adding.
When I die don't let me vote democrat.
Muddling Through

FOIA wrote: May 7th, 2021, 8:15 pm Dominion must have a proprietary algorithm for counting and adding.
Yup.

"1 + Biden = 81,000,000"
“A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
Vercingetorix

Muddling Through wrote: May 7th, 2021, 8:12 pm My goodness. Almost as if someone has something to hide.

:shock: :shock:
Probably...I got to thinking about this today. If the election was not administrated in state but a master outside the state could in fact affect the function...in any way. How could those administrators in state even know anything wrong had happened. They would continue screaming everything was just find and not even know.

This is like buying a new pick-up and not getting the keys but having the dealership tell you it runs great.
Muddling Through

Vercingetorix wrote: May 7th, 2021, 8:19 pm Probably...I got to thinking about this today. If the election was not administrated in state but a master outside the state could in fact affect the function...in any way. How could those administrators in state even know anything wrong had happened. They would continue screaming everything was just find and not even know.

This is like buying a new pick-up and not getting the keys but having the dealership tell you it runs great.
The analogy that comes to my mind is the Volkswagen scandal where the cars were programmed to performed at a reduced performance in order to meet emissions standards and reverted to "normal" when disconnected from the testing equipment.
Vercingetorix

Muddling Through wrote: May 7th, 2021, 8:23 pm The analogy that comes to my mind is the Volkswagen scandal where the cars were programmed to performed at a reduced performance in order to meet emissions standards and reverted to "normal" when disconnected from the testing equipment.
Something like that. Id say that if Dominion goes to the courts over this...it may bankrupt them
Da Mannn

Unread post by Da Mannn »

Ya know, a company would not dare refuse an audit unless they have a bigger govt backing them up. Democrats are not going to give up on their golden fraud ticket so easily.
There was NEVER an insurrection on Jan 6th. People taking selfies are NOT a revolutionary force. Democrats and their media are LYING to you because they are dictator wannabes.
Vercingetorix

Da Mannn wrote: May 7th, 2021, 8:29 pm Ya know, a company would not dare refuse an audit unless they have a bigger govt backing them up. Democrats are not going to give up on their golden fraud ticket so easily.
Maybe...but, if it goes up the court system and they continue appealing. The fire gets bigger...then even the US Government can"t control it.

I think it is why Nixon chose not to sue in 1960. Love him hate him. He was a genius....now....here we are.

If a lawsuit is filed, it cant really be thrown out. The precedent would be set that a contractor could withold pertinent information from the government and disenfranchise millions potentially. This is scary
grumpy pickle

Unread post by grumpy pickle »

Vercingetorix wrote: May 7th, 2021, 8:08 pm Interesting...so a private contractor is refusing to provide the password to perform its own audit of the systems. I wonder how THAT wil sit with the USSC since this would mean that the election processes were outside the hands of the state of Arizona. If so this is likely true of any state that used a Dominion machine. Will the courts be able to stay out of it now that the election is over.

2020election was a complete shit show.

Apparently no one is in charge.
Keep going.
Gunslinger201

Unread post by Gunslinger201 »

If they weren't afraid of the truth they would throw the data at the Auditors

Every State that "stopped Counting" (yeah...stopped OPENLY Counting) needs to be Audited

Only Morons believe Biden got the most Votes in History
If you listen to fools, the mob rules
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

The future of our Democracy is at stake, that's all
I will NOT shut up and sit down like they want me to
bumberboom

Unread post by bumberboom »

So what happens if the USSC rules against Dominion and they defy the court order? Constitutional crisis?
Vercingetorix

grumpy pickle wrote: May 8th, 2021, 6:05 am 2020election was a complete shit show.

Apparently no one is in charge.
Of course. I keep thinking about the Iowa Caucus. Iowans had that shit down to a science....then the Democrats dropped tech on a system they didnt understand so Vibrating buttplug won...maybe. who was running THAT tech
Vercingetorix

oflguy wrote: May 8th, 2021, 7:16 am The future of our Democracy is at stake, that's all
Of course...im a small L libertarian....Trump means nothing to me. But without at least a fair vote. No one in my radar has a chance ever be it small to win an election.