Has Biden tweeted any juvenile insults, name calling or conspiracy theories yet?

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea, currentsitguy

Libloather

Re: Has Biden tweeted any juvenile insults, name calling or conspiracy theories yet?

Unread post by Libloather »

I see Alec doing his trademark "early morning thread bumps" again... :lol:

And predictably making a complete ass of himself as usual

:biglaugh:
Biden is a illegitimate pResident- Change my Mind

Get woke, go broke

Get the U.S out of the U.N
Get the U.N out of the U.S
monsignor

Re: Has Biden tweeted any juvenile insults, name calling or conspiracy theories yet?

Unread post by monsignor »

Libloather wrote: May 6th, 2021, 7:17 am I see Alec doing his trademark "early morning thread bumps" again... :lol:

And predictably making a complete ass of himself as usual
Speaking of asses, I'm getting worried. George hasn't been around for a while.

It's too bad; just because Biden-Harris and the Democrat party have been doing stuff that makes them look like asses, doesn't mean George himself has to be embarrassed and humiliated. He knows we're nice people here, and so he should always feel free to come in and hang around.
Libloather

Unread post by Libloather »

monsignor wrote: May 6th, 2021, 8:04 am Speaking of asses, I'm getting worried. George hasn't been around for a while.

It's too bad; just because Biden-Harris and the Democrat party have been doing stuff that makes them look like asses, doesn't mean George himself has to be embarrassed and humiliated. He knows we're nice people here, and so he should always feel free to come in and hang around.
While on the subject of Asses I also notice the Masked DUmmie is AWOL as well
Biden is a illegitimate pResident- Change my Mind

Get woke, go broke

Get the U.S out of the U.N
Get the U.N out of the U.S
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

FOIA wrote: May 6th, 2021, 1:25 am Only simpletons think this way.
:D
realclearpolitics.com: Biden Job Approval: (5/18-6/10)--53.8% Approve/41.1% Disapprove
FOIA

Unread post by FOIA »

Nero wrote: May 6th, 2021, 1:23 pm Image
:D
Simpletons also resort to using adages from first grade. :rofl:
When I die don't let me vote democrat.
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

FOIA wrote: May 6th, 2021, 1:48 pm Simpletons also resort to using adages from first grade. :rofl:
Looks like it worked! :lol:
realclearpolitics.com: Biden Job Approval: (5/18-6/10)--53.8% Approve/41.1% Disapprove
JudgeRoyBean

Unread post by JudgeRoyBean »

Nero wrote: May 6th, 2021, 2:22 pm Looks like it worked! :lol:
it worked at exposing your intellect level, that's for damned sure
Damn near every single argument with the communist left revolves around some attempt of theirs to limit, restrict, or steal the property or freedom of free people.
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

JudgeRoyBean wrote: May 6th, 2021, 2:25 pm it worked at exposing your intellect level, that's for damned sure
Good day:
Yes, it IS important to know who you are trying to communicate with. Primary school teachers do it every day of their careers.
Vercingetorix

Unread post by Vercingetorix »

Safestuffer wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 8:01 pm Playing stupid is not a good look for you, but at this point I don't think you are self aware enough to care.
You are kidding right? His only look is....
Vercingetorix

Nero wrote: May 6th, 2021, 2:30 pm Good day:
Yes, it IS important to know who you are trying to communicate with. Primary school teachers do it every day of their careers.
You should kinda own it...you are dishonest and on record as cheering biased verdicts. It makes sense that people ridicule you.
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

Vercingetorix wrote: May 6th, 2021, 2:41 pm You should kinda own it...you are dishonest and on record as cheering biased verdicts. It makes sense that people ridicule you.
I don't mind a bit of ridicule: helps to keep one humble.
Vercingetorix

Nero wrote: May 6th, 2021, 3:19 pm I don't mind a bit of ridicule: helps to keep one humble.
You should be incredibly humble....for different reasons.
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

Vercingetorix wrote: May 6th, 2021, 3:35 pm You should be incredibly humble....for different reasons.
I try.
Vercingetorix

Nero wrote: May 6th, 2021, 3:38 pmI try.
Good....for you to act superior would be absurd
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

Vercingetorix wrote: May 6th, 2021, 5:04 pm Good....for you to act superior would be absurd
I agree.