Has Biden tweeted any juvenile insults, name calling or conspiracy theories yet?

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea, currentsitguy

Vercingetorix

Re: Has Biden tweeted any juvenile insults, name calling or conspiracy theories yet?

Unread post by Vercingetorix »

GeorgeMcGowan wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 7:43 pm:?:
Has he said anything that is his OWN thinking. Any online comments arent his own. He is prepared by his handler his monkey trainers to perform exactly how he is told.

At this point a rock could be president.
Vercingetorix

Re: Has Biden tweeted any juvenile insults, name calling or conspiracy theories yet?

GeorgeMcGowan wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 7:58 pm Record inflation? When? Record economy? Why did the country get stimulus checks?
I dont know about record but the March earnings call about 20 major corporations talked about inflation so....you know.

Yeah, Trump was presiding over a good economy. We got stimulus checks becsuse the Democrats successfully scammed the US over the Kung Flu
FreeWheelBurning

Unread post by FreeWheelBurning »

GeorgeMcGowan wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 7:43 pm:?:
Yes.

He told an audience that Republicans want to put them back in chains.

He also claimed his family was killed by a drunk driver.

He has been in office his entire life. I could list lie after lie all day but there is no point.
Vercingetorix

Nero wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 9:20 pm Biden's favorability rating (not the same as job approval) is currently 53.8% Favorable and 40.7% Unfavorable.
Donald Trump left office with a 38.3% Favorable rating and 55% Unfavorable.
A lot of people just like Joe Biden better than they liked Donald Trump, even if they thought Trump was doing a good job. Trump's tweets and all the insults, put downs and bragging were a big part of the reason why.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6677.html
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -5493.html
The media have stopped their howler monkey mode over Joe. For 4 years the media reported every element of the Trump white house as bad. He received something like 94% negative coverage...

My bad 95%

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020 ... ccording-/

Sure....Biden gets better favorability rankings

But we are in a nation of morons. And Joe is their king. Joe Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho Biden
Libloather

Unread post by Libloather »

FreeWheelBurning wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 8:50 am Yes.

He told an audience that Republicans want to put them back in chains.

He also claimed his family was killed by a drunk driver.

He has been in office his entire life. I could list lie after lie all day but there is no point.
He told people you cannot go into a 7-eleven without a slight Indian dialect

Or my favorite, to black people

"If you don't vote for me, then you ain't black"
Biden is a illegitimate pResident- Change my Mind

Get woke, go broke

Get the U.S out of the U.N
Get the U.N out of the U.S
monsignor

Unread post by monsignor »

Janet wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 8:16 pm .....Uncle George, you're the #1 racist of this board.
And I'd trust George with a gun before I would with a ballot box.
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

oflguy wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 7:06 am Can you name something Biden did that he did NOT copy from Trump?
Whatever happens on a president's watch, he gets the credit or the blame for. The American people fired Donald Trump and hired Joe Biden. From January 20, 2021 at noon, its the Biden administration.
The American Rescue Plan is solely Biden's not Trump's.
realclearpolitics.com: Biden Job Approval: (5/18-6/10)--53.8% Approve/41.1% Disapprove
Safestuffer

Unread post by Safestuffer »

Nero wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 11:56 am Whatever happens on a president's watch, he gets the credit or the blame for. The American people fired Donald Trump and hired Joe Biden. From January 20, 2021 at noon, its the Biden administration.
If you are talking about the pandemic, that is a bald faced lie. Biden has deviated very little from a plan that was already in motion when he took office.
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

Vercingetorix wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 8:56 am The media have stopped their howler monkey mode over Joe. For 4 years the media reported every element of the Trump white house as bad. He received something like 94% negative coverage...

My bad 95%

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020 ... ccording-/

Sure....Biden gets better favorability rankings

But we are in a nation of morons. And Joe is their king. Joe Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho Biden
In my humble opinion, anyone who thinks that anyone who disagrees with them is a moron, is a moron.
realclearpolitics.com: Biden Job Approval: (5/18-6/10)--53.8% Approve/41.1% Disapprove
Safestuffer

Unread post by Safestuffer »

Nero wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 1:05 pm In my humble opinion, anyone who thinks that anyone who disagrees with them is a moron, is a moron.
Depends on the disagreement. For instance, if you tell me that a man becomes a woman because he says he's a woman, that is indeed the opinion of a moron.
The democrats have a bad habit of arguing against established science. I don't have to respect the opinion of a fool just because they have an opinion.

There are such things as objectively moronic opinions.
Vercingetorix

Nero wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 1:05 pm In my humble opinion, anyone who thinks that anyone who disagrees with them is a moron, is a moron.
But then you ARE in fact a moron....a dishonest one who doesnt believe in fair trials.
alec

Unread post by alec »

posaune wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 6:54 am Biden has put 17,000 kids into concentration camps. It was in the news.
The Paris climate accord did nothing to help the climate, yet after Trump pulled us out of it CO2 emissions in the US decreased. Follow the science... :rofl:
Federal minimum wage will destroy small business in America and cost us 11,000 jobs in 5 years.

None of that sounds helpful to me.
Decreasing emissions a little bit is like congratulating someone for not beating their wife as much as they used to.
Big laugh ball is coming for your souls
FOIA

Unread post by FOIA »

Nero wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 11:56 am Whatever happens on a president's watch, he gets the credit or the blame for. The American people fired Donald Trump and hired Joe Biden. From January 20, 2021 at noon, its the Biden administration.
Only simpletons think this way.
When I die don't let me vote democrat.
posaune

Unread post by posaune »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like lefty trying to convince us all that the best economy in world history belonged to Obama - right up until the ChiVi hit, then it was Trump's.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Joe Biden job approval index 6/11/21: -12, 30% strongly approve, 42% strongly disapprove
Rasmussen Reports
posaune

Unread post by posaune »

alec wrote: May 6th, 2021, 1:03 am Decreasing emissions a little bit is like congratulating someone for not beating their wife as much as they used to.
So I assume that you're against slow Joe's plan to decrease emissions.
Or is it:
Trump decreasing emissions = bad
Biden decreasing emissions = saves the world
:biglaugh:
Joe Biden job approval index 6/11/21: -12, 30% strongly approve, 42% strongly disapprove
Rasmussen Reports