No more military money for the wall

Moderators: Gamle-ged, currentsitguy, Boadicea

FreeWheelBurning

Re: No more military money for the wall

Unread post by FreeWheelBurning »

posaune wrote: May 5th, 2021, 10:24 am He's a lefty. He has to wait to be told what his own thoughts are.
I think he is afraid of putting his own thoughts down because he knows he lacks the skills to defend them. He can barely stay on topic in threads that are discussing the most basic news items so I don't think he has much of a chance of defending anything that he actually states.
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

oflguy wrote: May 5th, 2021, 10:12 am "Did President Trump correct President Obama's poor leadership?"

Yes. Yes, he did
No, no he didn't.
The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 is still the law of the land. President Trump did not re-write it nor did the Republican House and Senate majorities from 2015 to 2019. President Trump issued an Executive Order than stopped all visas from seven nations due to COVID-19. That order had no effect on immigration from 193 other nations including all of the top ten nations that immigrants currently come from. President Biden has canceled that Trump Executive Order.
realclearpolitics.com: Biden Job Approval: (6/19-7/28)--51.3% Approve/44.6% Disapprove
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

FreeWheelBurning wrote: May 5th, 2021, 10:30 am I think he is afraid of putting his own thoughts down because he knows he lacks the skills to defend them. He can barely stay on topic in threads that are discussing the most basic news items so I don't think he has much of a chance of defending anything that he actually states.
I THINK that I'll not take the bait on the ad hominems! :D
You are entitled to your opinion on whether my posts have intellectual merit or not but your opinion has zero impact on what I write or on what data I use to support my personal opinions.
Once again, it makes sense to me that if you find any posts in this forum to be lacking in thoughtful input, you are free to simply ignore them.
I do that all the time. Try it, you just might like it!
realclearpolitics.com: Biden Job Approval: (6/19-7/28)--51.3% Approve/44.6% Disapprove
FreeWheelBurning

Nero wrote: May 5th, 2021, 12:38 pm I THINK that I'll not take the bait on the ad hominems! :D
You are entitled to your opinion on whether my posts have intellectual merit or not but your opinion has zero impact on what I write or on what data I use to support my personal opinions.
Once again, it makes sense to me that if you find any posts in this forum to be lacking in thoughtful input, you are free to simply ignore them.
I do that all the time. Try it, you just might like it!
You seem to be under the impression that I'm making some type of an attempt to control what you post. I thought I made it clear yesterday that since this is a public forum, we are all free to post what we like. This is now the 2nd time I have made a post regarding this. Post what you like, I do not care. Will I have to respond to a 3rd post wherein you stake out another unchallenged claim to your right to post what you like?

I would like to actually see a personal opinion from you. I have tried numerous times but you didn't bother. Oh well.

With regards to ignoring posts that I disagree with, sometimes I ignore them, sometimes I do not, all without your advice. Besides, it would be a very boring board if everyone just simply ignored posts that were lacking in thoughtful input.

You are just going to have to put on your big boy pants and learn how to deal with people criticizing your positions.
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

FreeWheelBurning wrote: May 5th, 2021, 12:47 pm You seem to be under the impression that I'm making some type of an attempt to control what you post. I thought I made it clear yesterday that since this is a public forum, we are all free to post what we like. This is now the 2nd time I have made a post regarding this. Post what you like, I do not care. Will I have to respond to a 3rd post wherein you stake out another unchallenged claim to your right to post what you like?

I would like to actually see a personal opinion from you. I have tried numerous times but you didn't bother. Oh well.

With regards to ignoring posts that I disagree with, sometimes I ignore them, sometimes I do not, all without your advice. Besides, it would be a very boring board if everyone just simply ignored posts that were lacking in thoughtful input.

You are just going to have to put on your big boy pants and learn how to deal with people criticizing your positions.
Great.
I have zero problem with people criticizing my posts, in fact I welcome it. Sometimes I even learn something from the criticism.
FreeWheelBurning

Nero wrote: May 5th, 2021, 12:56 pm Great.
I have zero problem with people criticizing my posts, in fact I welcome it. Sometimes I even learn something from the criticism.
Then why do you keep telling me to ignore your posts if I don't like them instead of welcoming my criticism?

There is a disconnect between what you are saying in this post and what you suggested in your previous post(s).
Nero

Unread post by Nero »

FreeWheelBurning wrote: May 5th, 2021, 1:04 pm Then why do you keep telling me to ignore your posts if I don't like them instead of welcoming my criticism?

There is a disconnect between what you are saying in this post and what you suggested in your previous post(s).
Just presenting an option.
alec

Unread post by alec »

FreeWheelBurning wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 1:46 pm You don't like being called an idiot but you continue to say things like this. The money was not stolen and using money to build a wall is not communistic. You are an idiot.
You're an idiot if you thing M4A is communism but wasting money on a racist wall isn't.
Blue counties represent 70% of the GDP. Big laugh ball is coming for your souls.
FreeWheelBurning

alec wrote: May 6th, 2021, 1:01 am You're an idiot if you thing M4A is communism but wasting money on a racist wall isn't.
Who said I thought M4A is Communism? Are you replying to the right poster?

Are you really calling someone an idiot while stating that spending money on a wall is Communism?

I am glad I quoted you before you had a chance to come to your senses. Yet another gem from you that display your stupidity for all to see.
Last edited by FreeWheelBurning on May 6th, 2021, 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
posaune

Unread post by posaune »

Do you think this is good or bad?
Joe Biden job approval index 7/28/21: -16, 26% strongly approve, 42% strongly disapprove
Rasmussen Reports
alec

Unread post by alec »

FreeWheelBurning wrote: May 6th, 2021, 5:23 am Who said I thought M4A is Communism? Are you replying to the right poster?

Are you really calling someone an idiot while stating that spending money on a wall is Communism?

I am glad I quoted you before you had a chance to come to your senses. Yet another gem from you that display your stupidity for all to see.
What's stupid is your lack of a sarcasm detector.
Blue counties represent 70% of the GDP. Big laugh ball is coming for your souls.
Charlie Mike

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

alec wrote: May 6th, 2021, 1:01 am You're an idiot if you thing M4A is communism but wasting money on a racist wall isn't.
How is a wall racist?
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

Nero wrote: May 1st, 2021, 1:20 pm Twenty-seven million dollars a mile to build the wall. A ladder which costs $5 in Mexico to climb over it. Not good use of the taxpayers' money.
How many people do you suppose climbed over the wall with that ladder, Nero?
I will NOT shut up and sit down like they want me to
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

alec wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 1:31 am Because stealing tax payer money for a dumb wall is communistic.
How many illegal children have you taken into your house, alec?
I will NOT shut up and sit down like they want me to
Charlie Mike

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

oflguy wrote: May 9th, 2021, 7:55 am How many illegal children have you taken into your house, alec?
He needs a translation for "Free Candy" to paint on the side of his van.
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.