Arizona Justice Confirms Lower Court’s Ruling — FORENSIC AUDIT WILL CONTINUE — Until At Least THURSDAY!

Moderators: Gamle-ged, currentsitguy, Boadicea

Gunslinger201

Arizona Justice Confirms Lower Court’s Ruling — FORENSIC AUDIT WILL CONTINUE — Until At Least THURSDAY!

Unread post by Gunslinger201 »

Wow, the Democrats sure don’t want this Audit Happening!

:biglaugh:

The litigation related to the Arizona audit is not over. It may just be the beginning. The Democrats and RINOs will do anything to stop the audit.

Yesterday after the Democrats refused to put down a $1 million bond for the costs of ending the audit, so the judge allowed the audit to continue. The audit continued yesterday into the evening. People already started to arrive this morning and the Veterans Memorial Coliseum at the State Fairgrounds where the counting is taking place.

You can watch the audit live here at AZAudit.org.

But this is not the end of the story. Arizona Law posted the following regarding events yesterday after the audit was allowed to proceed:

Thursday afternoon, the Arizona Democratic Party and County Supervisor Steve Gallardo sued to stop the audit from taking place.

Friday morning, Superior Court Judge Christopher Coury held a hearing on the request for a TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) to stop the audit. He ordered a “pause” over the weekend (until noon, Monday) IF the Democrats posted a $1M bond to cover damages if their case was thrown out. He ALSO ordered that the Senate/Ninjas produce their policies/procedures for conducting the audit and that they follow all state laws.

The State Senate filed an Emergency Special Action with the Arizona Supreme Court to overturn Judge Coury’s “pause”, among other things. The Democrats decided not to post the bond, so the “pause” was off the table and the audit could continue on Saturday and Monday morning.

This afternoon [Friday], Supreme Court Justice Clint Bolick heard arguments on the Special Action. He took no action, praised Judge Coury’s handling of the morning hearing, and ordered an updated pleading from the State Senate on Tuesday, responses on Wednesday, and a reply on Thursday. Either Justice Bolick – who is the “duty Justice” for the next week – or the entire Supreme Court will take it from there.
The petition to Arizona’s Supreme Court is here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... next-week/

This was the fairest election EVAH...show us we are wrong...why do you keep trying to halt it? Biden Won with 81,000,000 Votes. Show us we Lost!

:biglaugh:
If you listen to fools, the mob rules
LetItGo

Re: Arizona Justice Confirms Lower Court’s Ruling — FORENSIC AUDIT WILL CONTINUE — Until At Least THURSDAY!

Unread post by LetItGo »

Wow now THAT is a full blown freak out.
Dr. Fauci is looking more and more like the arsonist than the fireman.
grumpy pickle

Re: Arizona Justice Confirms Lower Court’s Ruling — FORENSIC AUDIT WILL CONTINUE — Until At Least THURSDAY!

Unread post by grumpy pickle »

GO ARIZONA !
Keep going.
alec

Unread post by alec »

Yay Biden can win again
Big laugh ball is coming for your souls
Solesurvivor

Unread post by Solesurvivor »

alec wrote: April 24th, 2021, 9:19 pm Yay Biden can win again
if he will win again why are the democrats trying to stop the audit?
Alec claims Blacks would get mowed down if they rioted but when asked how many have been mowed down he fled like a little girl.
alec

Unread post by alec »

Solesurvivor wrote: April 24th, 2021, 9:30 pm if he will win again why are the democrats trying to stop the audit?
Because we're winning so much we're getting tired of winning.
LetItGo

Unread post by LetItGo »

alec wrote: April 25th, 2021, 12:42 am Because we're winning so much we're getting tired of winning.
Go talk to Rachel Maddow. She does not agree with you.
Dr. Fauci is looking more and more like the arsonist than the fireman.
currentsitguy

Unread post by currentsitguy »

alec wrote: April 24th, 2021, 9:19 pm Yay Biden can win again
If that is the case, fine so be it. It is critical, though, that no doubt remain. The nation cannot survive where half the population does not believe the results and fairness of our election outcomes.
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
alec

Unread post by alec »

currentsitguy wrote: April 25th, 2021, 7:29 am If that is the case, fine so be it. It is critical, though, that no doubt remain. The nation cannot survive where half the population does not believe the results and fairness of our election outcomes.
That half only believes that because of Republican liars and failed math classes.
currentsitguy

Unread post by currentsitguy »

alec wrote: April 27th, 2021, 3:36 am That half only believes that because of Republican liars and failed math classes.
The reason doesn't matter. You can't have half the country in doubt. It is a formula for increasing civil unrest and worse.
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
alec

Unread post by alec »

currentsitguy wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:07 am The reason doesn't matter. You can't have half the country in doubt. It is a formula for increasing civil unrest and worse.
Letting a bunch of crybabies have their way would just screw over the majority and cause more civil unrest.
Gunslinger201

alec wrote: April 29th, 2021, 1:48 am Letting a bunch of crybabies have their way would just screw over the majority and cause more civil unrest.
How would that cause more Civil Unrest?....if you were confident, an Audit would solve Civil Unrest...However, Only Idiots believe Biden* Got 81,000,000 Votes...
Last edited by Gunslinger201 on April 29th, 2021, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libloather

Unread post by Libloather »

Says the one with the avatar of two dumbest FUCKING idiots ever elected to CONgress... :biglaugh:

Biden is a illegitimate pResident- Change my Mind

Get woke, go broke

Get the U.S out of the U.N
Get the U.N out of the U.S
Gunslinger201

Libloather wrote: April 29th, 2021, 5:56 am Says the one with the avatar of two dumbest FUCKING idiots ever elected to CONgress... :biglaugh:

Not Idiots...Commies
Libloather

Unread post by Libloather »

Gunslinger201 wrote: April 29th, 2021, 5:59 am Not Idiots...Commies
One being a bum who lived off of others until he was in his 40s and the other a shitty barmaid with nice cans... :biglaugh:
Biden is a illegitimate pResident- Change my Mind

Get woke, go broke

Get the U.S out of the U.N
Get the U.N out of the U.S