Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Moderators: Gamle-ged, currentsitguy, Boadicea

User avatar
trevor
Posts: 3993
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by trevor »

Steelydamned wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:05 am YOU demanded I answer your question; and I did. YOU did not debate in good faith and respond in kind when I requested the same.

And YOU are defending this nonsense, thus you should be on the defensive and explain why the term "whiteness" should be a core principal in school meeting agenda.






Its not a core principal. You are focusing again on your trigger word and not what was said.
User avatar
Steelydamned
Posts: 2117
Joined: September 1st, 2020, 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 740 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by Steelydamned »

trevor wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:23 am I'm sure in some places they have been. Does racism exist?
Of course there is racism. But what racism exists in public school curriculum? Are math, science, homework and striving to get good grades racist?

What polices and procedures in the public school system could conceivably be deemed so racist and problematic?
"Something profound and witty" - Famous Person Well Known for Profound Witty Quotes.
User avatar
trevor
Posts: 3993
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by trevor »

Steelydamned wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:28 am Of course there is racism. But what racism exists in public school curriculum? Are math, science, homework and striving to get good grades racist?

What polices and procedures in the public school system could conceivably be deemed so racist and problematic?




Ask the lady you quoted.
User avatar
Steelydamned
Posts: 2117
Joined: September 1st, 2020, 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 740 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by Steelydamned »

trevor wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:30 am Ask the lady you quoted.
I'm asking you as this is the crux of what we're debating and par for the course, you deflect yet again.
"Something profound and witty" - Famous Person Well Known for Profound Witty Quotes.
User avatar
trevor
Posts: 3993
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by trevor »

Steelydamned wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:31 am I'm asking you as this is the crux of what we're debating and par for the course, you deflect yet again.





You are demanding answers to get me on the defensive. Suppose a school learned that blacks received stricter punishments for identical offenses. Studies have shown that happens in our society. Would the lady be right to question it if they found it? Would that be dismantling white people?
User avatar
Steelydamned
Posts: 2117
Joined: September 1st, 2020, 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 740 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by Steelydamned »

trevor wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:42 am You are demanding answers to get me on the defensive. Suppose a school learned that blacks received stricter punishments for identical offenses. Studies have shown that happens in our society. Would the lady be right to question it if they found it? Would that be dismantling white people?
Have you not also asked questions? You say "demanding" yet I've simply answered the questions you posed while you won't debate in good faith and do the same.

"Suppose....?"

Are you reverting to hypotheticals now?

Would such stricter punishments be deemed a symptom or culmination of 'whiteness?'
"Something profound and witty" - Famous Person Well Known for Profound Witty Quotes.
User avatar
Charlie Mike
Posts: 4903
Joined: May 8th, 2021, 6:14 am
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 848 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

trevor wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:08 am People should not be mistreated for their blackness. Its that racist?
People shouldn't be mistreated for any color.

If you focus on one color you're a racist.
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
User avatar
trevor
Posts: 3993
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by trevor »

Charlie Mike wrote: October 14th, 2021, 12:38 pm People shouldn't be mistreated for any color.

If you focus on one color you're a racist.





I was asked about the word "BLACKNESS." I think you guys are racists. You seem awfully upset about black people.
User avatar
trevor
Posts: 3993
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by trevor »

Steelydamned wrote: October 14th, 2021, 11:50 am Have you not also asked questions? You say "demanding" yet I've simply answered the questions you posed while you won't debate in good faith and do the same.

"Suppose....?"

Are you reverting to hypotheticals now?

Would such stricter punishments be deemed a symptom or culmination of 'whiteness?'




No, You are being ignorant. You demanded I point out a policy that I'm not a witness to, then said I was deflecting because I couldn't name it. I had to use a hypothetical because I knew the moment I said I couldn't name the policy I wasn't a witness to you would pounce and say there was no policy. I headed you off. What is this thing you have with whiteness? You really are ignorant.
User avatar
Steelydamned
Posts: 2117
Joined: September 1st, 2020, 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 740 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by Steelydamned »

trevor wrote: October 14th, 2021, 2:20 pm No, You are being ignorant. You demanded I point out a policy that I'm not a witness to, then said I was deflecting because I couldn't name it. I had to use a hypothetical because I knew the moment I said I couldn't name the policy I wasn't a witness to you would pounce and say there was no policy. I headed you off. What is this thing you have with whiteness? You really are ignorant.
<sigh> here we go again.

You're either being intentionally obtuse or are yourself staggeringly ignorant.

The ONLY reason this story I posted was a story at all, is BECAUSE of the use of the term "whiteness."

“At Richfield High School we believe in providing a rigorous and equitable education reflecting the strengths and experiences of our community. We believe students learn best when they feel safe and affirmed in who they are. Therefore, we commit to dismantling policies and processes that benefit whiteness and other systems of privilege.

The fact it was mentioned in the headline of the story should have provided a clue, but I suppose it slipped past your laser like and obviously vastly superior intellect anyway.

Had Mrs. Theien-Collins stopped after the second sentence, no one would have paid any attention, and this would have never been picked up at all.

Thus the very term you keep erroneously claiming is immaterial and studiously sidestep, is the only reason we know about it.
"Something profound and witty" - Famous Person Well Known for Profound Witty Quotes.
User avatar
Charlie Mike
Posts: 4903
Joined: May 8th, 2021, 6:14 am
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 848 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

trevor wrote: October 14th, 2021, 2:12 pm I was asked about the word "BLACKNESS." I think you guys are racists. You seem awfully upset about black people.
No. You were asked about the use of the term whiteness and blackness was a derivative argument, you racist POS.
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
User avatar
trevor
Posts: 3993
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by trevor »

Charlie Mike wrote: October 14th, 2021, 2:37 pm No. You were asked about the use of the term whiteness and blackness was a derivative argument, you racist POS.







Bigot.
User avatar
Charlie Mike
Posts: 4903
Joined: May 8th, 2021, 6:14 am
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 848 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

trevor wrote: October 15th, 2021, 2:20 amBigot.
You're the one running interference for this racist trash:
“At Richfield High School we believe in providing a rigorous and equitable education reflecting the strengths and experiences of our community. We believe students learn best when they feel safe and affirmed in who they are. Therefore, we commit to dismantling policies and processes that benefit whiteness and other systems of privilege.”
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
User avatar
trevor
Posts: 3993
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by trevor »

Steelydamned wrote: October 14th, 2021, 2:32 pm <sigh> here we go again.

You're either being intentionally obtuse or are yourself staggeringly ignorant.

The ONLY reason this story I posted was a story at all, is BECAUSE of the use of the term "whiteness."

“At Richfield High School we believe in providing a rigorous and equitable education reflecting the strengths and experiences of our community. We believe students learn best when they feel safe and affirmed in who they are. Therefore, we commit to dismantling policies and processes that benefit whiteness and other systems of privilege.

The fact it was mentioned in the headline of the story should have provided a clue, but I suppose it slipped past your laser like and obviously vastly superior intellect anyway.

Had Mrs. Theien-Collins stopped after the second sentence, no one would have paid any attention, and this would have never been picked up at all.

Thus the very term you keep erroneously claiming is immaterial and studiously sidestep, is the only reason we know about it.





I don't know what RW propaganda source you got that from.
User avatar
trevor
Posts: 3993
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Biden DOJ May Crackdown On Opponents Of Critical Race Theory…

Unread post by trevor »

Charlie Mike wrote: October 15th, 2021, 2:26 am You're the one running interference for this racist trash:





I'm only accurately describing the quote.
Post Reply