Sackie says she will not provide the percentage of White House staff that is vaccinated

Moderators: Gamle-ged, currentsitguy, Boadicea

Slayer

Re: Sackie says she will not provide the percentage of White House staff that is vaccinated

Unread post by Slayer »

TheMaskedDUer wrote: July 24th, 2021, 8:26 am You point out the fallacy of big numbers these people tend to make. Yesterday a poster started two different threads about 14 !!! breakthrough cases, none of which seemed to require hospitalization. But, because the get their science from Twitter, they see “lots of” cases, and it appears to them that it’s everywhere. Data from the CDC indicates otherwise.

https://apnews.com/article/2020-tokyo-o ... 5e44f91170
Facts make their heads hurt.
Boadicea

Re: Sackie says she will not provide the percentage of White House staff that is vaccinated

Unread post by Boadicea »

Lil’ Red wrote: July 24th, 2021, 8:16 am Not being given to conspiracy theory in general, maybe they don’t have that data. Can they legally force someone to claim his or her vaccination status?
https://www.eeoc.gov/wysk/what-you-shou ... r-eeo-laws

They can.

K.5. Under the ADA, may an employer require a COVID-19 vaccination for all employees entering the workplace, even though it knows that some employees may not get a vaccine because of a disability? (12/16/20, updated 5/28/21)

Yes

I don't agree with this though..but, they should have the data
I am not the one and today is not the day.... :)
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

Lil’ Red wrote: July 24th, 2021, 8:16 am Not being given to conspiracy theory in general, maybe they don’t have that data. Can they legally force someone to claim his or her vaccination status?
If they don't have the data, then why lie?

Honesty is not a democrat characteristic
I will NOT shut up and sit down like they want me to
blue
Site Admin

Unread post by blue »

Boadicea wrote: July 24th, 2021, 8:03 am But why refuse to share their numbers? It only makes them look like they are hiding something. Lack of transparency and politicizing everything is part of the reason people refuse to take the vaccine. By refusing to share what is going on in the WH, they are bolstering the non vaccine people because it reinforces the idea of "the vaccines don't work, I'm not going to get it." There may well be just one person who had a breakthrough virus, but by refusing to disclose the actual numbers, it just looks bad.
They really would have to test all the vaccinated to show the true numbers. If the 6 on the plane were vaccinated and got Covid (and I imagine if they were honest, it would be around 20-25) and are NOT showing symptoms, WHY are they testing?

Someone got symptoms, which were most likely mild.

If there were no vaccine, how would that have been any different? Before the vaccine, most of them would have been asymptomatic or few symptoms.
blue
Site Admin

Unread post by blue »

For reference:
blue
Site Admin

Unread post by blue »

Sackie won't share positives either because suddenly we don't need to have that information.
FOIA

Unread post by FOIA »

Are you series? You don't think everyone in The White House hasn't been vaccinated or at least given the full court press to get vax'd? And you don't think The Secret Service has very detailed info on everybody who works there?
When I die don't let me vote democrat.