The Lazy Absolutism of Atheism

Forum rules
Honest discussions pertaining to religion. Keep it civil. Posts meant to bash and mock will be deleted.
Muddling Through

Re: The Lazy Absolutism of Atheism

Unread post by Muddling Through »

quad489 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 5:16 pm Yep, I figured you couldn't back up your "Hitler was a die-hard Christian who killed in the name of Yahweh." lie...SSDD!
That's because Alec is too lazy to think for himself.
“A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Friday
alec

Unread post by alec »

Any Christian who disagrees with me is not a true Christian. Classic no true Scotsman fallacy.
Blue counties represent 70% of the GDP. Big laugh ball is coming for your souls.
quad489

Unread post by quad489 »

alec wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:18 pm Any Christian who disagrees with me is not a true Christian. Classic no true Scotsman fallacy.
Wow, that's a fraking ironic claim, coming from the poster who claimed "Hitler was a die-hard Christian who killed in the name of Yahweh" and keeps running away from providing any biblical based proof to support it.
:rofl:
“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID" - "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television" ~ LGB aka FJB
Charlie Mike

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

alec wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:18 pm Any Christian who disagrees with me is not a true Christian. Classic no true Scotsman fallacy.
Seeing as you openly hate Christianity, and you reject everything from the Bible - by what measure do you imagine yourself qualified to determine who is or is not a Christian?

Oh. Wait. That would be you just stringing together a few words in order to manipulate people to abandon their faith for your political agenda.

Just like Hitler.
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
quad489

Unread post by quad489 »

Charlie Mike wrote: January 15th, 2022, 9:10 am Seeing as you openly hate Christianity, and you reject everything from the Bible - by what measure do you imagine yourself qualified to determine who is or is not a Christian?

Oh. Wait. That would be you just stringing together a few words in order to manipulate people to abandon their faith for your political agenda.

Just like Hitler.
It's telling how these dem-lefties are repeating the steps Hitler used in their quest to take over the US...
...shouldn't be long before they start loading up non-believers into railroad cars.
“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID" - "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television" ~ LGB aka FJB
alec

Unread post by alec »

Charlie Mike wrote: January 15th, 2022, 9:10 am Seeing as you openly hate Christianity, and you reject everything from the Bible - by what measure do you imagine yourself qualified to determine who is or is not a Christian?

Just like Hitler.
Congratulations on not addressing my point.
Blue counties represent 70% of the GDP. Big laugh ball is coming for your souls.
Charlie Mike

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

alec wrote: January 16th, 2022, 10:14 pm Congratulations on not addressing my point.
I did address your point which was in and of itself an effort to not address the points of the OP.

You employed a fallacy in order to escape that which you could not answer. I grabbed you by the scruff of the neck, dragged you back to your mistake, and rubbed your nose in it and now I'm yelling at you, "Look what you did!"
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.