Took the Catholics long enough.

Forum rules
Talk about god, jesus, allah, evolution, atheism, creationism, anything pertaining to religion.
SatansSon666

Took the Catholics long enough.

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

A bit of progress made, but unless they are immediately turned over to the police for investigation those rules are useless.

Once they start going to jail instead of just losing their jobs for sexually abusing children, they might see the light.
They obviously don't take their jobs seriously anyway, but I bet they like their freedom.
These rules should apply retroactively too. Get rid of them all and maybe, just maybe you can save what little reputation you have left.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-c ... rence.html

INB4 - But Biden!
Dost thou even hoist, brother?
Charlie Mike

Re: Took the Catholics long enough.

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

I feel the same way about school teachers.
I'm not here for peace. I have no interest in it. You had your chance. You will either cease, or it will get worse.
SatansSon666

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

Charlie Mike wrote: June 5th, 2021, 6:28 pm I feel the same way about school teachers.
Yeah, but at least teachers go to jail instead of just fired or switched to another school full of fresh victims ripe for the picking.

Even the female ones. Don't have to worry about that with the catholics though. Not too many female priests and bishops.
Dost thou even hoist, brother?
quad489

Unread post by quad489 »

Charlie Mike wrote: June 5th, 2021, 6:28 pm I feel the same way about school teachers.
Yep...

...especially applies to those people in positions of authority...

...see TrooperGate, for starters.
“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - "Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID" - "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television..."
Lanie

Unread post by Lanie »

The Catholic church I got to lately seems to take this very seriously. It's saying in the bulletin if we see anything to call the police or child protective services. Churches used to ask that we speak to them first (which I never would have, police it is).