*DEBATE #3* Alec vs. Charlie Mike on the topic of: Do trans people have the same rights as everyone else in the US?

Forum rules
-Each post has a minimum word requirement of 100 words. Check your count here: https://wordcounter.net

-No insults allowed at all

-ALL posts must have citations. If someone requests a citation you must provide. The source you decide to use is up to you.

-If you want a one on one debate, make a new thread titled: (Insert username) vs. (Insert username) on the topic of (insert here)

-Nobody else will be allowed to comment in the one on one thread until both debaters allow it to be opened

-Low effort posts (copypastas, long quotes from articles (small quotes are fine for citations provided you have your own commentary, videos without your own commentary) will either be deleted or moved

Breaking any of these rules will result in you being temporarily muted from this forum section.
alec

Re: *DEBATE #3* Alec vs. Charlie Mike on the topic of: Do trans people have the same rights as everyone else in the US?

Unread post by alec »

I’m opening this thread for all commenters.
Blue counties represent 70% of the GDP. Big laugh ball is coming for your souls.
Docbroke

Re: *DEBATE #3* Alec vs. Charlie Mike on the topic of: Do trans people have the same rights as everyone else in the US?

Unread post by Docbroke »

I give this debate to Alec.

CM was never able to refute this point:

Rights under legal terms are laws granted by the government.

If the government grants #1 the right to not be discriminated against, then that's a right afforded to group #1. If group #2 doesn't have that same protection, then group #2 doesn't receive equal rights.

Trans people can be legally denied healthcare, school opportunities, jobs, military service and hate crime convictions against their perpetrators.

White and black cannot be denied these things based on the color of their skin. Therefore, trans people do not have equal rights.

Outside parties are legally required to provide professional services to black people. Not making it legal requirement to provide the same services to trans people are unequal rights.
‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’
fools_gold

Unread post by fools_gold »

Docbroke wrote: July 7th, 2021, 9:57 pm I give this debate to Alec.
Damn. Who would have thought that? :roll:
"It is the pity of the world that we must come to wisdom from fire. Why can no man learn wisdom from another?"
Docbroke

Unread post by Docbroke »

fools_gold wrote: July 7th, 2021, 10:15 pm Damn. Who would have thought that? :roll:
Who do you think won and why?
‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’
grumpy pickle

Unread post by grumpy pickle »

Docbroke wrote: July 7th, 2021, 10:45 pm Who do you think won and why?
Where is Charlie Mike ?
Keep going.
uncledad

Unread post by uncledad »

From what I read, Alec had the better argument. Not every person who joins the military will be in combat arms units. The majority of the military are support troops. If, they can met the basic standards of education, physical and mental fitness, background checks, etc...the US Military is an all voluntary force; therefore they should be given the opportunity to serve.

The rights under law and the rights under the Constitution is the winning argument.